About our website
Our website has been built to have a high standard of accessibility throughout the site, which we take very seriously.
Our site currently conforms to the WCAG AA standards and we’re working toward ensuring our content is easy to read and understand. We’ve applied accessibility to our site in the following ways:
- Ensuring designs are colour compliant (for the benefit of colour blind and partially sighted users)
- Providing text alternatives for images so that text readers can let blind and partially sighted users know what’s on a page
- Using descriptive labels for buttons and form fields
- Implementing and testing keyboard-friendly controls for video players and interactive content
- Testing the website using established assistive software (e.g. screen readers) and dedicated auditing tools
If you notice an accessibility problem on the website, please send an email to communications (@gold.ac.uk) and we will do all we can to fix the problem.