Seminar on Electronic bodies and the abstract morphology of the real.
Electropixel International represents a series of events across several European cities forming a network of action over a relatively long period (2 months), which proposes to engage different places across European cities, to present artistic forms in movement.
For this 9th edition, Apo33 plans to create an extended version of the festival in Nantes and elsewhere. Our desire today is to build a new approach to the festival in relation to the problems of our time :
• to participate in a greater decentralization of gallery spaces and arts venues
• to think and formalize new forms of propagation of artistic works.
• to transform the identified spaces into multiple nodal network for the diffusion of arts.
• to create new openings and crossroads for the artistic communities within which we work,
• to transcending geographical, technical and artistic boundaries.
This day-long seminar and evening performance (starting at 6.30pm in the George Wood Theatre) is free and open to all.
Facebook events page
Dates & times
||Add to calendar
|11 Jul 2019
10:00am - 5:30pm
Evening concert starts at 6.30pm
If you are attending an event and need the College to help with any mobility requirements you may have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure we can accommodate your needs.