Each month a line-up of Goldsmiths researchers take you on a high-speed tour of their work
Grab a free cup of tea or coffee and find out about the range of research projects taking place across the College.
Each 10-minute research talk will be followed by an opportunity for questions and discussion.
- Nicole King (Department of English and Comparative Literature), 'Black Childhood in Modern African American Fiction'
- Catherine Grant (Art), Show and Tell (Women’s Art Library)
- Sevasti-Melissa Nolas (Sociology), 'The Children’s Photography Archive: a research story of unintended inventions'
- Natacha Kennedy (Education)
- Claudia Bernard (STaCs), 'Affluent Neglect: The Unmet Emotional Needs of Children from Higher Socio-Economic Backgrounds'
The panel will be chaired by Andrew Gray, Academic Services Librarian.
If you are a member of the public and would like to attend, please contact Assistant Librarian, Nuala McLaren (N.McLaren@gold.ac.uk).
Dates & times
If you are attending an event and need the College to help with any mobility requirements you may have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure we can accommodate your needs.