Come meet the programme leader, talk to current students and explore the facilities for MA/MFA in Computational Arts
During the open evening you'll be able to:
• see the facilities where we teach
• ask any questions about the programme
• you'll get to see some pretty fancy gadget students use to make art
• you'll meet students currently on the course
• see a short presentation about the MA/MFA
Join us for an evening of computational fun!
(Header Image: Blurred Democracy by Camila Colussi, Computational Arts student)
Dates & times
|Date||Time||Add to calendar|
|19 Feb 2020||6:30pm - 7:30pm|
If you are attending an event and need the College to help with any mobility requirements you may have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure we can accommodate your needs.