Library Search is the catalogue that allows you to discover nearly all of the Library's print and online collections using a single search
Library Search includes books, e-books, articles, videos, newspaper articles, theses, open access content and more.
You can sign in to manage your loans and requests, to export citations and save search results.
Guides and tutorials
There are video guides and tutorials on using Library Search on Academic Skills Online: Finding Information.
Included in Library Search
- Books and e-books
- Journals and e-journals, including journal articles
- Newspapers and newspaper articles
- Audio and audio-visual content, including video, film, music
- Conference proceedings
- Open access content from Goldsmiths Research Online (GRO)
- Other open access sources
- Reference entries
- Goldsmiths Special Collections
- And more
Not included in Library Search
Library Search does not currently search effectively across the following databases, which we recommened you search directly:
- Art & Architecture Source (EBSCO)
- Box of Broadcasts (BoB) by Learning on Screen
- Community Care Inform
- Lexis Library
- Mintel Academic and Mintel Market Sizes
- PsycInfo (EBSCO)
- RILM Abstracts of Music Literature (EBSCO)
Advanced subject searches
We recommend you use specialist databases, such as abstract indexes, in addition to using Library Search.
Consult your relevant Subject Guide for recommendations or contact your Subject Librarian.
Goldsmiths Special Collections
Library Search indexes some Goldsmiths Special Collections.
To search the full archives and textile collections use the Goldsmiths Archives Catalogue.