"London is a city where creative and cultural industries play a key role in the economy. The city has endless networks and organisations utilising innovation and supporting social enterprises, and I think being a student at Goldsmiths in this specific program helped me even more to reach different networks and meet amazing people in the field."
You can apply directly to Goldsmiths via the website by clicking the ‘apply now’ button on the main programme page.
Before submitting your application you’ll need to have:
- Details of your education history, including the dates of all exams/assessments.
- The email address details of your referee who we can request a reference from, or alternatively an electronic copy of your academic reference.
- A personal statement. This can either be uploaded as a Word Document or PDF, or completed online.
- If available, an electronic copy of your educational transcript (this is particularly important if you have studied outside of the UK, but isn’t mandatory).
You'll be able to save your progress at any point and return to your application by logging in using your username/email and password.
When to apply
The deadline for applications is 20 July.
We encourage you to complete your application as early as possible, even if you haven't finished your current programme of study. It's very common to be offered a place that is conditional on you achieving a particular qualification.
Late applications will only be considered if there are spaces available.
Admission to many programmes is by interview, unless you live outside the UK. Occasionally, we'll make candidates an offer of a place on the basis of their application and qualifications alone.
You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in a relevant/related subject.
You might also be considered for some programmes if you aren’t a graduate or your degree is in an unrelated field, but have relevant experience and can show that you have the ability to work at postgraduate level.
If your first language isn't English, you need to demonstrate a minimum score of 7.0 in IELTS (including 7.0 in the written element) or equivalent to enroll and study on this programme.
Please check our English language requirements for more information.
Find out more about applying
- Entrance requirements
- English language requirements
- Returning your work
- Tailor-made programmes
- Fees and funding
Get in touch via our online form
+44 (0)20 7919 7766
+44 (0)20 7919 7702