A degree at Goldsmiths is a long-term investment in your future. Everything we do here is committed to preparing our students for life beyond study. We nurture creative talent and dynamic thought, but also robust workplace mindsets and a commitment to being at the forefront of your chosen field, whatever that may be.
How we'll equip you for the world after Goldsmiths:
- We have a dedicated Work Placements Manager who works with academic departments to create high quality work placement programmes
- Our Careers Service offers support, guidance and practical advice on how to take your first steps to finding a job and having the career you want
- You'll develop independent thinking and real-world skills which employers are looking for when recruiting graduates
- Our departments work closely and have links with industries and businesses, which could help you connect with the creative and cultural sectors
- Through the EU-funded Erasmus scheme you can take part of your studies in a range of European cities – a great opportunity to gain key skills and live in another city for a few exciting months