At our open days you can:
- Tour Goldsmiths' lively, vibrant campus
- Experience what student life is like here
- Discuss your study options with academic staff
- Attend mini lectures held by our departments
- Go to course information sessions delivered by academic staff
- Ask current students about their experiences of university so far
- Get advice on financing your studies
Download the 26 November Postgraduate Open Evening Programme.
We hold regular tours of our campus throughout the year. For information and how to book visit our campus tour page.
Can't make it to an open day? Then why not log on to one of our upcoming virtual open days to give you the opportunity to experience Goldsmiths through your computer. You can talk to staff and students, as well as take a virtual tour of campus.
Goldsmiths Art department holds a series of departmental specific open days. Find out more.
If you can no longer attend an open day then you can cancel your booking with our online form.
How to find us
We're in New Cross, South East London, five miles from central London.