Goldsmiths has made an important contribution to the education of the nation's teachers since the early 1900s, and has established a reputation for excellence in teacher training. For 2015 we're offering financial support in the form of a variety of scholarships and bursaries.
Why choose Goldsmiths?
- We've been training teachers since 1904, and we are renowned as a leader in the field
- You will benefit from excellent career opportunities
- There's a strong emphasis on active and collaborative learning
- Ofsted have rated most aspects of our programmes as 'good' or 'very good'
- Teaching practice in our partnership schools offers an excellent introduction to teaching in socially mixed, multi-ethnic urban classrooms
- We offer a high level of support through a system of school and personal tutoring
- Goldsmiths is ranked first in London for its high quality and helpful staff (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
- No other university has had such an impact on popular culture – read the stories of some of our stellar alumni and staff
An introduction to the Department of Educational Studies, and the BA (Hons) in Education, Culture and Society