Why study a PGCE at Goldsmiths?
- We've been training teachers since 1904, and we're renowned as a leader in the field of teacher training
- You'll benefit from excellent employment opportunities
- There's a strong emphasis on active and collaborative learning
- Ofsted have rated most aspects of our programmes as 'good' or 'very good'
- We're ranked first in London for our high quality and helpful staff (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
- Teaching practice in our partnership schools offers an excellent introduction to teaching in socially mixed, multi-ethnic urban classrooms
- We offer a high level of support through a system of school and personal tutoring
- No other university has had such an impact on popular culture – read the stories of some of our stellar alumni and staff
- Employers rank us as one of the country’s best universities from which to recruit graduates, according to a new survey published in the Times Higher Education magazine.
For 2016 we're offering financial support in the form of a variety of scholarships and bursaries.