Goldsmiths has made an important contribution to the education of the nation's teachers since the early 1900s, and has established a reputation for excellence in teacher training. For 2014 we're offering financial support in the form of a variety of scholarships and bursaries.
Why choose Goldsmiths?
- We've been training teachers since 1904, and we're renowned as a leader in the field of teacher training
- You'll benefit from excellent employment opportunities
- There's a strong emphasis on active and collaborative learning
- Ofsted have rated most aspects of our programmes as 'good' or 'very good'
- Teaching practice in our partnership schools offers an excellent introduction to teaching in socially mixed, multi-ethnic urban classrooms
- We offer a high level of support through a system of school and personal tutoring
- No other university has had such an impact on popular culture – read the stories of some of our stellar alumni and staff