Information about tuition fees and funding for postgraduate study.
How much will it cost?
Download the 2016-17 Postgraduate Tuition Fees
What funding and financial support is available?
For 2016/17 we're offering a range of funding opportunities to help you finance your postgraduate studies, including:
- Government postgraduate loan scheme - The government has announced a new system of postgraduate loans for Masters courses.
- Goldsmiths postgraduate scholarships and bursaries - We regularly offer scholarships and bursaries for home/EU postgraduate applicants, PGCE applicants, and international applicants - including alumni fee waivers
- Departmental awards - Some academic departments at Goldsmiths offer programme-specific and/or subject specific funding in the form of scholarships, studentships and fee waivers
- PhD studentships - Multi-million pound funding for PhDs in the arts and humanities, computing, creative industries and the social sciences, including AHRC funding and ESRC Doctoral Training Studentships
- External sources of funding - There are hundreds of external charities, trusts and foundations that offer grants to students, so it's worth researching these opportunities
- If you are an international student, see our list of international scholarships for more information