Information about tuition fees and funding for postgraduate study.
How much will it cost?
Download the 2016-17 Postgraduate Tuition Fees*
*Fees for students from European Union countries are being fixed at the same rate as fees for UK students until (and including) 2018.
What funding and financial support is available?
For 2016/17 we're offering a range of funding opportunities to help you finance your postgraduate studies, including:
- NEW Postgraduate Loan Scheme - The government has announced a new system of postgraduate loans for Masters courses.
- Goldsmiths postgraduate scholarships and bursaries - We regularly offer scholarships and bursaries for home/EU postgraduate applicants, PGCE applicants, and international applicants - including alumni fee waivers
- Departmental awards - Some academic departments at Goldsmiths offer programme-specific and/or subject specific funding in the form of scholarships, studentships and fee waivers
- PhD studentships - Multi-million pound funding for PhDs in the arts and humanities, computing, creative industries and the social sciences, including AHRC funding and ESRC Doctoral Training Studentships
- External sources of funding - There are hundreds of external charities, trusts and foundations that offer grants to students, so it's worth researching these opportunities
- If you are an international student, see our list of international scholarships for more information