We offer free in-sessional Academic Language Development modules to students at Goldsmiths.
These modules run throughout the autumn and spring terms and cater mainly for international students. They help you to understand how to write assignments and give presentations at university level. These are designed to develop your language and study skills in line with the academic tasks you will face on your programmes. These are available to all undergraduate, postgraduate and MPhil/PhD students. The following modules are available for the Spring Term:
- Academic Writing for MPhil/PhD
- Postgraduate Media Practice
- Postgraduate Media Theory
- MFA Curating
- Postgraduate Interdisciplinary
- MA Brands/Promotional Media (only until reading week)
- MA Luxury Brand
- MA Design Expanded Practice
- Postgraduate Theatre and Performance
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office in 24 Laurie Grove.