How to renew your loans of books from the library
You will not be able to renew books yourself if your account is blocked or the item is reserved. Contact the Library for help.
Online: using the library catalogue
- Go to librarysearch.gold.ac.uk and 'Sign In' at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your ID number/barcode number and PIN.
- Your barcode is the number underneath the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is usually your date of birth i.e. ddmmyy.
- Once signed in, click on your name and then on 'My Library Card'
- In the 'Overview' section, click the 'Renew All' button to renew all items issued to you
- or in the 'Loans' section, click on 'Renew' for the individual item you wish to renew
Goldsmiths Students App
Download the Goldsmiths Students App. Go to Account within the Library tile to renew.
In the library
Use the self-service machines to renew or come to the Library Help Desk. You do not need to bring your books, just your Goldsmiths card.