- A chance to study in one of the UK's top creative universities. You'll take part in lectures on contemporary art, politics and international relations and English language taught by Goldsmiths academics
- Accommodation for the entire duration of the programme
- Meet and greet service at the airport upon arrival, including airport transfers
- Catering (3x meals a day) including off-campus evening meals where applicable
- Full access to the on-campus library and study facilities
- Optional employability skills support from our Careers Service
Register your interest
Register your interest to be kept up to date.
Activities during your stay
From exploring museums to taking in breath-taking views, there is no shortage to the entertaining and insightful activities that you’ll experience during your four weeks in London; one of the world's most exciting cities.
We've put together an extensive activity schedule which is designed to ensure you maximise your studies and, of course, create amazing memories. Highlights include:
- A traditional British afternoon tea
- Harry Potter studio tour
- A day trip to Liverpool
- An all-inclusive, overnight trip to Paris
- A chance to look over London's skyline
- Visits to a number of London’s most illustrious museums, including Tate Britain, the Royal Museums Greenwich and V&A
- The chance to experience West End theatre
- A farewell reception
If you have any questions before you arrive, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for the Summer schools will be announced shortly.