Consultancy and contract research
Draw on our academic expertise in a wide array of subjects to deliver your projects.
Primary page content
Who we work with
We undertake both consultancy and contract research projects for clients in the public, private and third sectors, from small not-for-profits to large multinationals and international organisations such as the World Bank.
These projects could involve anything from evaluating the impact of a small local cultural event to applying AI and machine learning techniques to intractable problems in medical science.
What we do
Projects we have previously engaged with have involved:
- Finding solutions to technical and operational problems
- Conducting research, testing, data evaluation and assessment of projects
- Developing business and growth strategies
- Providing creative design and arts services
- Offering organisational psychology and art therapies
- Delivering specialist and bespoke training in education, languages and other areas within our speciality subjects
Work with our academics
We take particular pride in our ability to deploy academics from multiple departments to take on cross-disciplinary projects and challenges.
Many of our researchers are also practitioners with extensive experience outside of academia, capable of applying their expertise to finding real-world solutions.
Our track record
Goldsmiths is renowned for its creativity, with the QS World Rankings (2020) placing us in the top five UK Universities for 'Art and Design' and 'Communication and Media Studies'.
We are also in the UK’s top 25 for the quality of our research with almost three-quarters of research rated as world-leading or internationally excellent by the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF).
If you are interested in learning more about Goldsmiths consultancy or contract research activities email: enterprise (@gold.ac.uk)