Grow your business with tailored start-up support from Goldsmiths through our specialist projects.
Primary page content
We have an excellent track record of working with start-ups, particularly within the creative industries and humanities sectors.
What we do
We have worked with numerous innovative companies supporting them to bring their ideas to life and grow them into successful business ventures.
Whether you need help with turning your ideas into reality, growing your business, or enhancing your skills through management training, Goldsmiths can offer the expertise to maximise your company’s potential.
What we offer
- Mentoring, training and specialist support
- Contract research and consultancy projects
- Testing of services and products
- Support with identifying suitable funding opportunities
- Specialist advice for commercialising your IP
- Internships and placement opportunities
- Knowledge exchange partnerships
- Personal development, professional and executive training
Partnering with Lewisham Council
We have also been an integral part of Lewisham Council’s start-up support environment, partnering with the Council in strategic projects and offering expertise in Goldsmiths’ specialist fields.
Goldsmiths has recently established the NX Hub, supported by Lewisham Council and the Greater London Authority, aimed at working with start-ups and SMEs in Lewisham and the local area.
The NX Hub currently offers digital networking opportunities, training and mentoring for start-ups.
For more information please contact us: enterprise (@gold.ac.uk)