The Creative Business Exchange is an ongoing series of workshops and events that aims to bring together creative businesses in Lewisham and acts as a forum for information exchange and showcasing.
Primary page content
If you’re a creative business with links to Lewisham you can benefit from insight and ideas sharing, gain new skills and expertise and enhance your local network. All activities are free to attend.
We’re always on the lookout for new ideas. If you’d like to contribute to the Creative Business Exchange we’d love to hear from you, Get in touch.
Catalyst is a structured programme of targeted innovative business support for creative businesses across Lewisham funded through the Lewisham Creative Enterprise Zone (CEZ); helping you sustain a resilient enterprise.
As the Creative Business Exchange's flagship business support programme Catalyst gives you the opportunity to self-reflect, get expert advice and develop as an entrepreneur. You’ll join a supportive network of fellow creatives in an interactive virtual programme that will give you new tools, techniques and insights in maintaining your creative offer.
The programme will cover subjects like how to expand your revenue streams, employing new members of a team, and developing a sustainable enterprise.
Our next programme runs from September to October 2021 with applications open until 23 August 2021. All delivery is currently planned to take place online.
- Monday 6 September, 12-2pm - 1st session - Creative enterprise strategy for a sustainable future
- Tuesday 14 September, 3-5pm - Creative Enquiry Cafe
- Monday 20 September, 12-2pm - 2nd session - Marketing and audiences, customers, client engagement
- Tuesday 28 September, 3-5pm - Creative Enquiry Cafe
- Monday 27 September, 12-2pm - 3rd session - Financial modelling and management
- One-to-one support available between sessions 3 and 4
- Monday 11 October, 12-2pm - 4th session - Managing, developing and recruiting team members
- Your business should already be up and running
- Your business should operate within the creative industries
- You should be able to demonstrate a credible connection to Lewisham
- You should be able to demonstrate why your business would benefit from taking part in the programme
- If you’re unsure about whether you are eligible just drop us a line and we’ll talk it through with you
Catalyst has a 3-step application process:
Step 1 – simply register your details with us, and tell us why you want to attend the programme
Step 2 – once we’ve received your application, we’ll get in touch with a business diagnostic for you to complete. The sooner we receive this the sooner we can confirm whether you have a place
Step 3 – confirmation of your place. If we can’t offer you a place at this time, or we don’t think you’re suitable, we’ll help you find alternative sources of help and support
Register by 23 August 2021 using this form.