Nasos Papadopoulos is a multidisciplinary teacher and educational entrepreneur working as an Associate Lecturer in Economics at the Institute of Management Studies.
His primary research interests are in the application of cognitive psychology and neuroscience to the learning process; the history of educational philosophy and its impact on society; and the effective use of technology in educational institutions and businesses.
After graduating from Oxford University with a degree in Economics & Management, Nasos had a spell in investment banking before working in two London startups. He currently runs MetaLearn, an educational content platform that explores the theme of learning through interviews with thought leaders in multiple disciplines. He also consults with businesses across a range of industries to help them improve their learning and development programs.
- Human Cognition, Learning and Memory
- The Implications of Cognitive Science for Instruction
- Educational Philosophy in the Ancient and Modern Worlds
- The Application of Technology in Educational Institutions and Businesses
- Schools of Economic Thought and their Impact on Society