- Pre-sessional English Language
- Short Course - English for Specific Purposes: Art-related Intensive Course (CELAW)
- See also our International Pathways
Why learn English at Goldsmiths?
Goldsmiths is a global learning community. We celebrate this diversity and welcome all international students. We specialise in English language and academic writing in a way that is directly related to your studies. So, if you are considering a Goldsmiths degree and English is not your first language, we have a wide range of programmes to ensure your success.
- Our language and academic courses focus on the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- We look at these skills in academic contexts such as cultural or media studies, and in practices such as art, design, performance and music.
- As a student here, you will gain knowledge in how to approach your subject through the English language, and develop core linguistic and academic skills.
- From one-year International Foundation Certificates and Graduate Diplomas to intensive Pre-Sessional programmes, our courses introduce you to the content you’ll study, giving you the opportunity to experience the key themes of your chosen subject.
- We'll introduce you to Goldsmiths’ unique learning environment, so you can enjoy the wider culture of the University.
Find out more
Find out more about the Centre for English Language and Academic Writing.