How much will it cost?
We recently confirmed that our undergraduate tuition fees for home/EU students starting in the academic year 2017/18 will be £9,250 a year. This fee will be fixed for the duration of the course.
Download the Undergraduate fees 2017-18
Students from the EU
Fees for students from European Union countries are being fixed at the same rate as fees for UK students until (and including) 2018.
The UK government has also announced that they have extended their guarantee of higher education funding for students applying to universities in England starting in September 2017/18 entry and throughout their undergraduate studies at university.
This guarantee allows eligible EU students to apply for a student loan for 2017/18 entry and access the same funding they do now, even if the United Kingdom exits the European Union. Find out more about government funding support for EU students.
What funding and financial support is available?
Our funding opportunities for 2017 entry haven't yet been confirmed, but here are details of what was available for 2016 for guidance:
- 10 x full tuition fee waivers for students in our home borough of Lewisham (Lewisham Fee Waivers)
- 5 x partial fee waivers (worth £13,500 each) for students from nearby boroughs (Local Student Partial Fee Waivers)
- 20 x bursaries to cover the cost of an annual travelcard (Local Student Travel Bursaries)
- 10 x £3,000 for students over the age of 25 (Mature Students' Scholarships)
- 5 x £3,000 for students progressing from Access programmes (Access Programme Scholarships)
- 4 x £4,500 for students with a disability (Disabled Students' Scholarships)
- 5 x £4,000 for students who are care leavers (Care Leavers' Scholarships)
- 5 x £9,000 for BMus students (Alexander Ivashkin Music Scholarships)
- 1 x £12,000 for a BMus Popular Music student (Rob Stringer Scholarship)
- 1 x £9,000 for a student studying Integrated Degree in Media and Communications (Professor Stuart Hall Scholarship)
- 7 x £5,000 for international students from eligible countries studying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degrees (Banco Santander Scholarships)
- 1 x full tuition fee waiver for a refugee or asylum seeker (Bursary for a Refugee or Asylum Seeker)
- Mobility bursaries to co-fund Erasmus study participation (Mobility Bursaries)
- £500 scholarships for current Music students to help with study costs (Sarah Caple Scholarships)
- 2 x scholarships of £12,500 for a BA Fine Art student (Gary Hume Scholarship)
Find out more about our 2016 entry undergraduate funding.
Other sources of financial support
+44 (0)20 7078 5300, firstname.lastname@example.org