How much will it cost?
Download the 2016-17 Undergraduate Tuition Fees*
*Fees for students from European Union countries are being fixed at the same rate as fees for UK students until (and including) 2018.
What funding and financial support is available?
For new undergraduates starting in 2016 we've introduced over £40,000 worth of scholarships, bursaries and fee waivers to help you fund your studies, including:
- 10 x full tuition fee waivers for students in our home borough of Lewisham (Lewisham Fee Waivers)
- 5 x partial fee waivers (worth £13,500 each) for students from nearby boroughs (Local Student Partial Fee Waivers)
- 20 x bursaries to cover the cost of an annual travelcard (Local Student Travel Bursaries)
- 10 x £3,000 for students over the age of 25 (Mature Students' Scholarships)
- 5 x £3,000 for students progressing from Access programmes (Access Programme Scholarships)
- 4 x £4,500 for students with a disability (Disabled Students' Scholarships)
- 5 x £4,000 for students who are care leavers (Care Leavers' Scholarships)
- 5 x £9,000 for BMus students (Alexander Ivashkin Music Scholarships)
- 1 x £12,000 for a BMus Popular Music student (Rob Stringer Scholarship)
- 1 x £9,000 for a student studying Integrated Degree in Media and Communications (Professor Stuart Hall Scholarship)
- 7 x £5,000 for international students from eligible countries studying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degrees (Banco Santander Scholarships)
- 1 x full tuition fee waiver for a refugee or asylum seeker (Bursary for a Refugee or Asylum Seeker)
- Mobility bursaries to co-fund Erasmus study participation (Mobility Bursaries)
- £500 scholarships for current Music students to help with study costs (Sarah Caple Scholarships)
Find out more about our 2016 entry undergraduate funding.
Other sources of financial support
+44 (0)20 7078 5300, firstname.lastname@example.org