We can help your develop your academic and life skills. Here are a range of services available across Goldsmiths.
Academic Support appointments
To view live recordings of our workshops and additional resources, please visit our Academic Support Workshops page on Learn.gold (VLE).
- Managing your Workload
- Successful Reading Strategies
- Introduction to Referencing
- Dissertation Search Strategies
- Dissertation: Literature Review
- Getting the most from the Online Library
- Zotero for Managing your References
- Resistance Researching: Inclusive Citation
- Going Beyond Goldsmiths: Finding other resources online
- All workshops
Information Literacy Programme
These interactive sessions will equip new students and returners who would like a "refresher", with everything you need to know to understand the role of your departmental librarian, what they can do for you.
During the series, they will walk you through relevant online resources helping you to evaluate how to use them in an impactful way to enrich your research activity. They will guide you to explore the fundamentals of referencing and citation, help you think about research and its methodology in practice, and how to read strategically and kick-start into the writing process.