In this section
The Goldsmiths Teachers' Centre is part of the Department of Educational Studies. It offers CPD, Certificates, Diplomas, MA and Research provision focused on the needs of schools.
Its aim is to provide a dynamic space and learning opportunities for pupils, teachers, lecturers and adults working with children to access higher education and continue to learn.
By working closely with colleagues in school we want to support teachers' career development and their pupils' progression. Our staff are drawn from a wide range of professional and educational backgrounds, which supports a diverse and exciting educational experience and provides a broad research profile.
CPD programmes for schools and colleges
Teaching and Learning CPD
Languages CPD courses
M-Level accredited modules from our MA Programmes
- Artists Teachers and Contemporary Practices
- Children’s Literature
- Children’s Literature: Children’s Illustration
- Culture, Language and Identity
- Multilinguism, Linguistics and Education
Pre ITE Training
Useful links for schools and colleges
- Outreach activities for Schools and Colleges
- Education Seminars in the Arts and Learning
- Education Seminars in Language, Culture and Learning
- Education Seminars in Identities and Social Justice
- Youth Voice Research Programme
- Community and Voluntary Sector Research Programme
- Short Courses
If you are seeking more information about forming an alliance with Goldsmiths or to discuss opportunities about how you or your school can get involved, please contact Sue Dixon.
Head of Teachers' Centre: Sue Dixon | s.j.dixon (@gold.ac.uk) | +44 (0)20 7919 7358
CPD Administrator: Laurence Connor | teacherscentre (@gold.ac.uk) | +44(0)20 7919 7326