At our open days you'll be able to:
- Meet staff from our academic departments
- Tour our lively, vibrant campus
- Attend sample lectures and talks
- Meet current students and ask them about their experience of Goldsmiths
- Get advice on financing your studies
- Enjoy live music, dancing and street performances
Download the programme (PDF) for our postgraduate open day on 21 November 2018.
We hold regular tours of our campus throughout the year. For information and how to book visit our campus tour page.
Not in the UK? Find out when we'll be visiting a city near you.
Virtual open days
Can't make it to an open day? Then why not log on to one of our upcoming virtual open days to give you the opportunity to experience Goldsmiths through your computer. You can talk to staff and students, as well as take a virtual tour of campus.
Art department open days
Goldsmiths Art department holds a series of departmental specific open days. Find out more.
If you can no longer attend an open day then please complete our booking cancellation form.
How to find us
We're in New Cross, South East London, five miles from central London.