At our open days you'll be able to:
- Discuss your study options with academic staff
- Go to course information sessions and sample lectures
- Tour Goldsmiths' lively, vibrant campus
- Get advice on financing your studies
- Experience what student life is like
- Ask current students about their experiences of university so far
Download the Postgraduate Open Evening programme (March 2018)
We hold regular tours of our campus throughout the year. For information and how to book visit our campus tour page.
Can't make it to an open day? Then why not log on to one of our upcoming virtual open days to give you the opportunity to experience Goldsmiths through your computer. You can talk to staff and students, as well as take a virtual tour of campus.
Goldsmiths Art department holds a series of departmental specific open days. Find out more.
If you can no longer attend an open day then please complete our booking cancellation form.
How to find us
We're in New Cross, South East London, five miles from central London.