How to apply

We have different application processes depending on what course or programme you're applying for.

Primary page content

Make sure you check programme pages to find out if the programme you're interested in has a specific application process.

You make your application through UCAS, an online application system. This includes International students. Our UCAS institution code is G56 and the institution name is GOLD.

Applications open on 1 September for entry the following September. The normal closing date for UCAS applications is the last Wednesday of January but many courses will accept applications until 30 June.

You should refer to individual programme pages to see whether your course is one of these, and to see whether there are any additional application requirements.

Get help with your application

Read our guide to making an undergraduate application to find out more about writing a personal statement that stands out, understanding the offer we've made you and working out what to do next. 

For most postgraduate programmes you can apply via our website by clicking the ‘apply now’ button on the programme page of the course you’re interested in.

Exceptions to this are our PGCE programmes where you are required to apply through UCAS Teacher Training, and our MA in Social Work where you must also apply through UCAS.

Some programmes have particular application procedures, so always check the relevant programme page first.

Get help with your application

Find out more about making your postgraduate application, including the differences between applying for a taught and research degree, on our postgraduate application pages.

You can apply for one of our PGCE programmes through the UCAS Teacher Training website. Our institution code is G56 GOLD.

Get help with your application

Find out how to make an application to study a PGCE at Goldsmiths

Sometimes our courses might have different application processes for international students. Check out our guidance on applying as an international student.

If you're a Study Abroad student then please visit our Study Abroad application pages.