Immerse yourself in a subject you love in a friendly campus university
Primary page content
From inspiring academics and supportive staff to its engaged students, the people at Goldsmiths form an energetic community that wants to change things for the better. We aim to create a welcoming atmosphere where you're free to be yourself and explore your interests. And because we're in London (QS, Best Student City 2022), we've built connections with some of the capital's leading creative and cultural organisations, giving you access to exciting opportunities while you study.
- Top-three university in the UK for producing business founders, and 12th for producing CEOs and MDs (Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance 2021).
- 80% of undergraduate students move on to highly-skilled work after their studies (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2022).
- One of the top-rated universities in the UK for Law (National Student Survey 2022).
- Number one in the UK for quality of teaching in design (Guardian University League Table 2023).
- Top 50 in the world for performing arts (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Top three in Europe for communication and media studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Top 50 in Europe for arts and humanities (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Top 10 in the UK for Anthropology and Sociology (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Top 12 in the world for art history (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Top 22 in the world for art and design (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Top 20 in the UK for quality of teaching in history (Guardian University Guide League Table 2023).
- Voted one of the top political universities in the UK by students (Which? University 2019).
- Rated a Five Stars institution by QS Intelligence Unit, with a Five Star rating for areas including teaching, employability, and internationalisation (QS Stars/QS Intelligence Unit 2020).
- Top 10 in the UK for our research intensity (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021).
- Goldsmiths is recognised as a leading university for research with nearly four-fifths of our outputs considered “world-leading” or “internationally excellent” (according to the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021). Find out more about the REF 2021.
What our students say
Read more of our students' experiences at Goldsmiths.
Being in a space where art can be studied alongside Economics was a factor that I found interesting as I felt it stimulated different parts of my brain.
Idowu A Isaac Ojo, BA Economics