London is the world's best student city (QS Best Student Cities 2018) and Goldsmiths is a close-knit community and creative powerhouse with a rich academic heritage.
- 3rd in the UK for effective teaching (Guardian University League Tables 2017)
- In the UK's top 25 for the quality of our research (Research Excellence Framework, THE research intensity ranking)
- Voted one of the top creative universities in the UK by students (Which? University 2017)
- 9 out of 10 of our students go into work or further study when they graduate (DLHE 2014-15)
- Ranked in the world's elite in 10 subject areas (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017): Anthropology, Art and Design, Communication and Media Studies, Computer Science and Information Systems, English Language and Literature, History, Performing Arts (which includes Music and Theatre and Performance), Politics & International Studies, Psychology, Sociology
Hear from our students