Immerse yourself in a subject you love in a friendly campus university
Primary page content
From inspiring academics and supportive staff to its engaged students, the people at Goldsmiths form an energetic community that wants to change things for the better. We aim to create a welcoming atmosphere where you are free to be yourself and explore your interests. And because we are in London (QS, Best Student City 2019), we have built connections with some of the capital's leading creative and cultural organisations, giving you access to exciting opportunities while you study.
- Rated a Five Stars institution by QS Intelligence Unit, with a Five Star rating for areas including teaching, employability, and internationalisation (QS Stars/QS Intelligence Unit 2020)
- Voted one of the top political universities in the UK by students (Which? University 2019)
- 9 out of 10 of our students go into work or further study when they graduate (DLHE 2016-17)
- In the top 120 for arts and humanities (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020)
- In the world’s top 300 for social sciences and management (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020)
- In the UK’s top 25 for the quality of our research (the last Research Excellence Framework 2014)
What our students say
Read more of our students' experiences at Goldsmiths.
I came to visit the campus before I looked around and immediately it was amazing. It had this friendly vibe, it was in the middle of London but it somehow felt quite like its own little place in a really lovely way that I haven’t experienced with any other kind of London university.
Charlotte, BA Anthropology
Being in a space where art can be studied alongside Economics was a factor that I found interesting as I felt it stimulated different parts of my brain.
Idowu A Isaac Ojo, BA Economics