We develop skilled and reflective practitioners engaged with evidence-based teaching practices.
Primary page content
We offer introductory courses, professional training and advanced study in arts therapies, counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalytic studies and psychosocial studies.
Our professional training fosters the development of skilled and reflective practitioners critically engaged with evidence-based research practices.
With teaching staff who are experienced practitioners in the field and with strong links to employers in the public, voluntary and private sectors, we provide the learning and skills necessary for the modern workplace.
- BA (Hons) Applied Psychosocial and Psychotherapy Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Humanistic and Psychodynamic Counselling
- MA Art Psychotherapy
- MA Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MA Dance Movement Psychotherapy
- MA Understanding Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse
- MSc/PGDip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- MPhil/PhD Art Psychotherapy
Current courses in therapeutic and community studies