Academic references

How to request an academic reference from Goldsmiths.

Primary page content

If you need a reference for your employment, placement or further study, please ask an academic who has taught you. Find them via their department section of this website.

If the academic is no longer at Goldsmiths, please contact the department you studied in.

If you are an employer seeking to verify a former Goldsmiths student, please refer to our employers and agencies page.