Connect with alumni and students
There are many ways for you to connect with each other and with Goldsmiths.
Primary page content
The moment you first joined Goldsmiths you became part of our community. Whether you want to expand your professional network, reconnect with your former classmates or find out the latest news from Goldsmiths – our alumni community is here for you, wherever you are in the world.
Events (in person and online)
Goldsmiths reunites with alumni in London, the UK and across the globe, including during Around the World in 7 Days*, our global alumni event series, and Goldsmiths Connect Presents, which features alumni discussing timely and pertinent topics.
If you are interested in organising an event, consider getting involved in Around the World or organising a reunion*.
Alumni are also welcome to our events on campus – don’t forget to join the alumni mailing list to find out about events.
An exclusive network for Goldsmiths
Join Goldsmiths Connect – the social network for alumni, students and staff. It is completely free to use, accessible through any web browser and lets you:
- Find and reminisce with classmates, see what they have been up to and stay in touch
- Discover alumni from every sector and expand your professional network
- Introduce, employ and offer to act as a mentor to our current and graduating students
- Ask alumni to be a mentor, for career advice or for specific support such as a CV/application review and interview prep
- Access library e-resources available to alumni
- Stay up to date with the latest Goldsmiths news, including our research and events
Sign up to explore the platform at goldsmithsconnect.co.uk or find out more about it.
For the latest news, follow our social media channels:
Share your news
We welcome news from alumni to share with the Goldsmiths community. We ask that you first share your news yourself on our alumni Facebook page and LinkedIn group, which lets you share updates and comment on each other’s post.
- Go to Facebook and click ‘Create Post in Facebook’ to write your post. Click ‘Post’ and your post will be visible in ‘Community’ section of the Goldsmiths Alumni Facebook Page.
- Go to LinkedIn – if you are not a member yet, click ‘Request to join’. Once approved or if you are already a member, you can post by clicking ‘Start a conversation in this group’.
Once you’ve shared on the above channels, email alumni (@gold.ac.uk) with a link to your news if you would like to share elsewhere, including:
- Alumni blog as a guest contributor
- Alumni magazine
Please note we cannot guarantee that all news will be shared.