Alumni Library membership
Alumni have free Goldsmiths Library membership as a reference user.
Primary page content
Alumni can access the Goldsmiths Library by applying for an alumni library membership:
- Free membership as a reference user for three years, which is renewable
- Borrowing membership, which costs £30 for three years and allows you to borrow up to four books at a time. If you left Goldsmiths in the last three years, the borrowing membership is free for up to three years after you’ve left
Find out further information and how to apply.
Senate House Library
You can borrow ten books and have off-site access to a range of e-resources with your alumni membership, which costs £70 for three months or £210 for one year.
To register for your alumni membership, you will need to provide proof of graduation, which can include a degree certificate, academic transcript or your Goldsmiths alumni library card, along with photographic ID and proof of address.
Find out more about Senate House Library and register online.
Register for Goldsmiths Connect, the Goldsmiths social network, and once approved, join the Library e-Resources group to access e-resources available to alumni.
Your Goldsmiths Connect account is not dependent on having an alumni library membership and it is separate from your existing membership.
Below are e-resources currently available to alumni:
- JSTOR arts and sciences collections
- SAGE premier journals collection
- Duke University Press journals and eBooks