The Development and Alumni Office is available to support Goldsmiths’ alumni and donor communities. See below for solutions to most queries and details on how to contact us.
Primary page content
Transcripts and certificates
To get a replacement transcript, a certified transcript, or confirmation of study, fill in the order form. To follow up, please see the transcripts and certificates web page or contact the Registry Operations team.
To get a replacement degree certificate, please contact the University of London using firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name, date of birth, full title of programme, institution of study (as part of the University of London), and awarding year.
If you graduated recently and have not yet received your degree certificate, please note degree certificates can take up to six months to be sent after you receive your results. If you have not received your certificate after six months, please email the University of London using email@example.com.
Update your details
Update your address, contact details and preferences. If you have emailed us with an update, please be assured we have made this change.
Email account issues
Regain access to your Goldsmiths email address by resetting your password. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact IT using the Live Chat function. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name at Goldsmiths.
- Your student ID number (if known) or your Date of Birth
- Your email's username (also known as your campus ID - e.g., jblogg001).
- The year you finished studying at Goldsmiths.
- Photo ID to confirm your identity: a photo of yourself holding your Goldsmiths ID card, or a passport or driving license.
Access the Library
Access selected Library e-resources from using Goldsmiths Connect.
Careers support and networking
The Careers Service is available to recent graduates for up to three years after you leave Goldsmiths.
Goldsmiths Connect is available as a resource to all alumni.
Share your work
If you are Goldsmiths alumni, you can share your news, including exhibitions, research, interviews, publications, and other work with your fellow alumni using the following platforms:
- Goldsmiths Alumni LinkedIn Group (exclusive to Goldsmiths alumni)
- Goldsmiths Connect (exclusive to Goldsmiths students, staff, and alumni)
- Goldsmiths Alumni Facebook Page (exclusive to Goldsmiths alumni)
- Tag us on Twitter: @GoldAlumni
Send us post
Development and Alumni Office
Goldsmiths, University of London
Leave a voice message
Please call +44 (0)20 7896 2619 and be sure to include your full name, phone number, email address (if you have one), and details of your query.