Goldsmiths Careers Service is one of The Careers Group, University of London's network of locally provided college careers services.
Primary page content
The following is our Statement of Service.
Who can use Goldsmiths Careers Service
- Current full-time students of Goldsmiths
- Part-time students of Goldsmiths following a university-accredited degree or postgraduate programme of study lasting at least one academic year
- Graduates of Goldsmiths who completed their studies within the last three years
- Staff are seen at the discretion of the Head of Service. Please ask for details
What we offer you
- Employability talks, workshops, courses and coaching sessions, delivered by careers consultants and employers.
- One-to-one consultations with professional careers consultants who will help you to develop your own strategies for dealing with your situation
- CV checking and coaching
- Practice interviews. If you have been invited to a real interview, a practice interview with a consultant will allow you to experience a real interview situation, get feedback on your performance and tips on how to improve
- Aptitude tests and personality questionnaires
- Access to Goldsmiths careers fairs and those organised by The Careers Group
- Subsidised access to careers taster courses from The Careers Group
- Access to a range of, predominantly online, vacancy services
- A careers information zone in RHB containing labour market and occupational information, information on job-seeking skills, postgraduate study and specialist professional training, in a mix of digital and paper formats
- Signposting to other specialist agencies within or outside Goldsmiths
Diversity and accessibility
Careers Service subscribes to The Careers Group standard of service for the provision of services for users with disabilities. Please ask our staff if you need assistance to enable you to use our facilities and services more effectively.
Goldsmiths Mentoring Scheme: The Goldsmiths Mentoring Scheme aims to support Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) students to expand their skills, experience and professional network through regular mentoring meetings with Goldsmiths alumni.
Page updated February 2020
Tel: 020 7919 7137
Email: careers (@gold.ac.uk)
Search ‘Goldsmiths Careers Service’ on Careers Learn.Gold
Address: Careers Service, RHB 180/181, Goldsmiths, University of London, New Cross SE14 6NW
Feedback and complaints
See our page on how to give feedback, comments or raise a complaint.