In this section
We can help you apply for a visa to work or study with Goldsmiths. Find out more on our webpages.
If you are an international student inside the UK and want to book an appointment with a member of the team then visit out getting in touch webpages to find out more.
If you are overseas then we offer support by email immigration(@gold.ac.uk) in addition to webinars and Facebook live sessions. Our website contains a lot of help and information in relation to student visas, working in the UK during and after your studies and much more.
Find out more about applying for a visa to study with us
Our webpages contain a lot of guidance in relation to student visas, including working during and after your studies.
We can help you:
- apply for a student visa to study with us
- apply for permission to remain in the UK after the UK leaves the European Union ("Brexit")
- understand what kind of work you can do along side your studies in the UK
- find out about working in the UK after you graduate
- Invite family members to visit you in the UK during your studies
Find out more about applying for a visa to work with or visit Goldsmiths
We can help you apply for a work visa if you have been offered a job with Goldsmiths or apply for a visa to carry out research with us.
Get in touch for:
- Help applying for a work visa to start or continue employment with Goldsmiths
- Help and guidance in relation to 'Brexit' , including applying for pre-settlement and settlement status if applicable
- Advice about applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain/Settlement in the UK
- Help applying for suitable visas to enable staff to carry out research with Goldsmiths
More details are available on Goldmine. Alternatively, you can contact us immigration (@gold.ac.uk) to discuss your query or arrange an appointment with a member of the team.