Immigration Advisory Service

Here to help you apply for a visa and all visa-related enquiries.

The deadline to issue a CAS to students is 16 Sep 2022. However, we cannot guarantee that a CAS will be issued for forms submitted during the week commencing 12 Sep, as it is now very close to the start of term, and visa applications may not be processed in time by UKVI.


We provide help and information for current and prospective students, as well as their families on what the UK's exit from the EU could mean.

Contact us

Email: immigration ( including your name and student ID number.