In this section
Dedicated visa advice for international students, their families and international staff members.
We offer the following services to prospective, current and recently graduated students:
- Help applying for a student visa to study with us
- Information about what kind of work you can do along side your studies in the UK
- Information about working in the UK after you graduate
- Help to Invite family members to visit you in the UK during your studies
If you are an international student and have a question relating to your visa, we will try to help you. Just get in touch.
We offer a range of services to prospective and current staff members too, including:
- Help applying for a work visa to start or continue employment with Goldsmiths
- Help and guidance in relation to 'Brexit' , including applying for pre-settlement and settlement status if applicable
- Advice about applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain /Settlement in the UK
- Help applying for suitable visas to enable staff to carry out research with Goldsmiths
More details are available on Goldmine. Alternatively, you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your query or arrange an appointment with a member of the team.