Supporting students to share knowledge, build skills and get to know each other better.
Student Community Leaders run events in the Goldsmiths community to help students to network and know each other and develop their skills for their course.
Use the department pages below to find out more about Student Community Leaders in your academic department, including links to join the upcoming events for your department.
Apply to be a Student Community Leader for 2022/23
Are you a leader who is interested in making change at Goldsmiths?
Successful applicants will receive £13.26 per hour, with the expectation of 60 hours worked across the academic year (an average of 20 hours per term).
Departmental roles are open to undergraduate students, while dedicated roles for care-experienced/care leaver students, mature students, student carers and student parents are available at all study levels.
Applications are open on a rolling basis for the unfilled positions, please access the link below to see if we are hiring for your academic department.
Find your Community Leader
- Educational Studies
- English and Creative Writing
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE)
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
- Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (MCCS)
- Mature Students
- Politics and International Relations
- Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies (STaCS)
- Theatre and Performance (TaP)
- Visual Cultures