Supporting students to share knowledge, build skills and get to know each other better.
Student Community Leaders help out and run events in the Goldsmiths community to help students to network and get to know each other better. A SCL’s role also includes hosting study sessions and socials to promote a sense of community and help students develop skills for their course.
Use the department pages below to find out more about Student Community Leaders in your academic department, including links to join the upcoming events for your department. Take a look at our SCL events booking form here.
Find your Community Leader
- Educational Studies
- English and Creative Writing
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE)
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
- Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (MCCS)
- Politics and International Relations
- Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies (STaCS)
- Theatre and Performance (TaP)
- Visual Cultures