1 year full-time (Foundation) followed by 3 years full-time (undergraduate degree)
Please note: This programme is no longer accepting applications for 2022 entry.
Goldsmiths' operating principles for 2022-23 have not yet been finalised but should changes be required to teaching in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will publish these as early as possible for prospective students wishing to start their programme in September 2022.
This is a four-year degree at Goldsmiths. If you successfully achieve the progression requirements of the foundation year, you can continue with the full-time three-year BA (Hons) English degree.
Why study the Integrated Degree in English at Goldsmiths?
- The programme is suited to both mature students looking to return to education, and to those who have left or completed formal exam courses more recently.
- You'll attend a study skills module as part of the programme, to develop your academic writing and research skills
- You'll develop an understanding of literary history and criticism, and the confidence and skills necessary to progress to the degree
- You'll have the opportunity to progress to our BA English degree
- Our staff come from a variety of cultural backgrounds and, with their diverse research specialities, they’ll be able to help you develop your own interests
- The Department is large enough to provide a wide range of modules but small enough to let you get to know other students and staff
Contact the department
If you have specific questions about the degree, contact Phyllis Richardson.