In order to register attendance at lectures and seminars, you will need to download the SEAtS mobile app on either an Android or iOS device.
Primary page content
This is a requirement of the university, so it is important that you have it downloaded ready for your first lecture.
During each lecture, you will be given either a QR or numerical code to register your attendance. Non-attendance will be followed up by the College to check in that you are ok or whether any additional support may be required.
Install the SEAtS app
Click to button below on your phone to go to the app store and install SEAtS.
(If you click it on a desktop computer it will bring you back to this page.)
Using the SEAtS app
- Sign in with your Goldsmiths username in the format 'email@example.com'
- Once you have successfully signed in scroll to 'Check-in QR' and click on 'Access'.
- Click on the 'Check-in' icon
- A pop-up window will be presented, which will invoke your phone camera. Once the QR code is scanned, you shall appear as 'Checked in'
- If you are using a numerical code to check in, select the 'Check-in code' option underneath the scanner
Confirming attendance without SEAtS
If you cannot use the SEAtS Android or iOS app complete the confirming attendance form.