How to get in touch with us if you have any questions or need help.
Primary page content
Questions about your application
If you have already applied and have a question about your application you can:
- Call us from 9am-4pm on weekdays: +44 (0)20 7078 5300. Please select option 1 for Admissions and 2 for Course Enquiries.
- You can book a slot to talk to an Admissions adviser by completing the Admissions Support Booking Form. We offer online 15-minute slots (either using voice or text) as well as in-person drop-in slots on campus.
- Email using the form on the Admissions webpage.
Questions about studying at Goldsmiths
If you have not applied to us you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat online using the live chat on the bottom right (Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm UK time)
- Call +44 (0)20 7078 5300 (Option 1 for Admissions and option 2 for Course Enquiries)
Questions about bursaries and scholarships
Search our scholarship finder to see what funding is currently available.
Contact and application details are listed on the pages for each bursary and scholarships.
See our pages on accommodation or:
Chat with students
To chat with our students and find out more about university life, visit our Unibuddy page.
General enquiries about Goldsmiths
- Call +44 (0)20 7919 7171