Accommodation contact

Primary page content

Accommodation Services is located at Loring Management Centre.

Staff are able to answer your general questions about accommodation between 9am - 5pm via the Student Centre online chat.

You can also email us on accommodation (, or contact Security and Campus Support who will be available to assist you.

If you are already in halls and have questions or issues then you should visit your relevant administration office. For Chesterman House, Raymont Hall, Surrey House and Surrey House Annexe, your administration office is based at Surrey House. You can call the office on 0208 692 7649.

For questions about all other halls, contact Accommodation Services.

Making a complaint

Find out about our complaints procedure.

Send us an email

Send an email to the Accommodation Office

Required information (*)

Data protection and confidentiality

We will store and use the information you send in order to provide our service to you. We will only contact you in relation to this enquiry. Read our Privacy Notices to understand how we will use what you send us.