Accommodation for Erasmus+ and Study Abroad

Information for students who need accommodation for Study Abroad and Erasmus+.

Primary page content

Accommodation is guaranteed for Study Abroad and Erasmus+ visiting students as long as you submit your application by the deadline.

Find out how to make an application for accommodation.

The following colleges fund their students to attend Study Abroad programmes at Goldsmiths: 

  • Arcadia
  • CEA
  • CIEE
  • Kalamazoo
  • Lafayette
  • Longwood College
  • Muhlenberg
  • Skidmore
  • St Norbert College
  • Swathmore College
  • University of Denver
  • University of Tulsa
  • Vassar
  • Temple College

Students from these colleges do not need to make a pre-payment or pay a deposit or any accommodation fees for the duration of their study.