Loring Hall is located on campus in New Cross. The nearest train station is New Cross Gate.
Primary page content
Who lives here?
Undergraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with people of a similar age.
Room types available
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- En suite large (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
Loring Hall also has acessible rooms. Contact the Accommodation Office to find out more about these.
Pictures of Loring Hall
Want to take a closer look at our accommodation? Explore our gallery to see what we have to offer up close.
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Bike storage
- Access to on-site launderette
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Some car parking space is available for students with mobility issues
- Access to 24-hour security staff. They are based at Loring Hall but work across multiple sites.
Loring Hall, St James, London SE14 6AH
This hall us managed by Goldsmiths and is signed up to The Student Accommodation Code developed by Universities UK and GuildHE.