It's possible to apply for this accommodation in Clearing.
Loring Hall is located on campus in New Cross. The nearest train station is New Cross Gate.
Who lives here?
Undergraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with people of a similar age.
Room types available
- En suite standard (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- En suite large (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
Loring Hall also has acessible rooms. Contact the Accommodation Office to find out more about these.
Pictures of Loring Hall
Weekly rent (2019-20)
Rent in this hall ranges from £169-£177 a week. Please refer to our Accommodation fee grid 2019-20 for further information on rates and contract length.
(If you are a Study Abroad or Erasmus student, please visit the Study Abroad accommodation page for the appropriate rent information.)
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Bike storage
- Access to on-site launderette
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Some car parking space is available for students with mobility issues
- Access to 24-hour security staff. They are based at Loring Hall but work across multiple sites.
This hall us managed by Goldsmiths and is signed up to The Student Accommodation Code developed by Universities UK and GuildHE.
Loring Hall, St James, London SE14 6AH