Loring Hall is based on campus in New Cross. The nearest train station is New Cross Gate.
Who lives here?
Undergraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with people of a similar age.
Room types available
Self-contained single occupancy bedrooms with private bathroom and shared kitchen
Pictures of Loring Hall
Weekly rent (2018-19)
Rent in this hall ranges from £163-£171 a week.
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Bike storage
- On-site launderette
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Some car parking space is available for students with mobility issues
- Access to 24-hour security staff. They are based at Loring Hall but work across multiple sites.
This hall us managed by Goldsmiths and is signed up to The Student Accommodation Code developed by Universities UK and GuildHE.
Loring Hall, St James, London SE14 6AH