Who lives here?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with people of a similar age.
Room types available
- Single occupancy bedrooms with shared facilities. These rooms are arranged along a corridor.
- Self-contained single occupancy bedrooms with a private bathroom and shared kitchen
- Studios with private bathroom and kitchenette
Pictures of Surrey House
Weekly rent (2018-19)
Rent in this hall ranges from £139.58-£207.37 a week. Rent for the studios are £213.60-£298.18 a week.
- Shared or private kitchen with cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Bike storage
- On-site launderette
- Social space with table tennis table
- Study room
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to 24-hour staff
Please note, there is no car parking space on site.
Applying for this hall
Please read our frequently asked questions before applying for this hall of residence.
If you have any questions that aren't answered on this page, you can also take a look at the Campus Living Villages website.
This hall is part of the Goldsmiths Student Village and is managed by Campus Living Villages. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the ANUK/Unipol National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.
Surrey House, 80 Lewisham Way, London SE14 6PB