Surrey House and Surrey House Annexe are on the same site. They're located in New Cross, a 5 minute walk from campus. The nearest station is New Cross.
Who lives here?
Undergraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees.
Room types available
- Standard (Single occupancy bedroom with shared bathroom and kitchen)
- Ensuite standard (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Studio (Self contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio medium (Self contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio double (Self contained single or double occupany studio flat, with private bathroom and kitchenette)
Pictures of Surrey House
Weekly rent (2019-20)
Rent in this hall ranges from £144.46-£214.62 a week. Rent for the studios are £221.07-£308.61 a week. Please refer to our Accommodation fee grid 2019-20 for further information on rates and contract length.
- Shared or private kitchen with cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Shard or private bathroom
- Bike storage
- On-site launderette
- Social space with table tennis table
- Study room
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to 24-hour staff
Please note, there is no car parking space on site.
Applying for this hall
Please read our frequently asked questions before applying for this hall of residence.
If you have any questions that aren't answered on this page, you can also take a look at the Campus Living Villages website.
This hall is managed by Campus Living Villages. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.
Surrey House, 80 Lewisham Way, London SE14 6PB