Surrey House is located in New Cross, a five-minute walk from campus. The nearest station is New Cross.
Who lives here?
Undergraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees.
Room types available
- Standard (Single occupancy bedroom with shared bathroom and kitchen)
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Studio (Self-contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio medium (Self-contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio large (Self-contained single or double occupancy studio flat, with private bathroom and kitchenette)
Weekly rent (2023-24)
Rent in this hall ranges from £167 - £354.74 per week, depending on the type of room you choose.
Weekly rent (2024-25)
Information on our rates for 2024-25 will be available from Spring 2024, ahead of applications opening.
- Shared or private kitchen with cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Shared or private bathroom
- Bike storage
- Access to the on-site launderette
- Social space with table tennis table
- Study room
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to 24-hour staff
Please note, there is no car parking space on site.
Pictures of Surrey House
Take a look inside Surrey House to get an idea of what life is like here.
What it's like here
Surrey House is part of the Goldsmiths Student Village. This residence is made of four buildings. The main building houses students in a corridor layout over four floors and each bedroom includes a sink, with bathrooms and two large kitchens on each floor. The Link building also has students over four floors, with the House building having five floors and the Annexe building has students over three floors, all with a range of different en suite rooms in self-contained flats and studios. The Link building is the only building accessible via a lift. Refurbished in 2016, this hall is a five-minute walk from campus. Undergraduate students live here.
Surrey House, 80 Lewisham Way, London SE14 6PB