Surrey House and Surrey House Annexe are on the same site. They're located in New Cross, a 5 minute walk from campus. The nearest station is New Cross.
Primary page content
Who lives here?
Undergraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees.
Room types available
- Standard (Single occupancy bedroom with shared bathroom and kitchen)
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Studio (Self contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio medium (Self contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio large (Self contained single or double occupancy studio flat, with private bathroom and kitchenette)
Explore the communal areas inside Surrey House, and visit a standard bedroom in 360 degrees.
Pictures of Surrey House
Want to take a closer look at our accommodation? Explore our gallery to see what we have to offer up close.
- Shared or private kitchen with cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Shared or private bathroom
- Bike storage
- Access to on-site launderette
- Social space with table tennis table
- Study room
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to 24-hour staff
Please note, there is no car parking space on site.
Applying for this hall
Please read our Important Information before applying for this hall of residence.
If you have any questions that aren't answered on this page, you can also take a look at the Campus Living Villages website.
Surrey House, 80 Lewisham Way, London SE14 6PB
This hall is managed by Campus Living Villages. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.