Ewen Henderson Court
Ewen Henderson Court is in New Cross, a two minute walk from campus. The nearest train station is New Cross Gate.
Who lives here?
These halls offer 260 single rooms for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and on different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with other undergraduate or postgraduate students.
Room types available
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Standard (Single occupancy bedroom in a flat shared with one other resident, with shared bathroom and kitchen)
Weekly rent (2023-24)
Rent in this hall ranges from £171 to £202.50 per week, depending on the type of room you choose.
See our 2023 Accommodation Guide (PDF) for more information. If you require accessible information please contact us.
Weekly rent (2022-23)
See our 2022 Accommodation Guide (PDF) for more information. If you require accessible information please contact us.
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board and also has a lounge area
- En suite or shared bathroom
- Bike storage
- Access to the on-site launderette
- Courtyard garden
- Social space with a TV and pool table
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to a 24-hour on-site team
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Pictures of Ewen Henderson Court
Take a look inside Ewen Henderson Court to get an idea of what life is like here.
What it's like here
Ewen Henderson Court was built in 2005 and is located a short walk from campus in New Cross. This hall is for undergraduate and postgraduate students spread across three blocks.
Ewen Henderson Court, 40 Goodwood Rd, London SE14 6BL
This hall is managed by Unite Students. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.