Ewen Henderson Court is in New Cross, a two minute walk from campus. The nearest train station is New Cross Gate.
Primary page content
Who lives here?
These halls offer 260 single rooms for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and on different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with other undergraduate or postgraduate students.
Room types available
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Standard (Single occupancy bedroom in a flat shared with one other resident, with shared bathroom and kitchen)
Pictures of Ewen Henderson Court
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board and also has a lounge area
- En suite or shared bathroom
- Bike storage
- Access to on-site launderette
- Courtyard garden
- Social space with a TV and pool table
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to a 24-hour on-site team
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Important information for students applying for Ewen Henderson Court
A light makeover programme for bedrooms, corridors and kitchens is planned for 2020-21. Work in each flat will be completed over the course of a day, and where possible Unite Students will work around the academic calendar to minimise disruption to students. Students will receive details of the programme, and advice on the day contractors will need access to their room/flat as soon as the schedule is confirmed. For further information on the makeover programme please contact the accommodation team.
Ewen Henderson Court, 40 Goodwood Rd, London SE14 6BL
This hall is managed by Unite Students. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.