Chesterman House is located in New Cross and is a 2-minute walk from campus. The nearest train station is New Cross.
Primary page content
Who lives here?
Postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with people of a similar age.
Room types available
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
Pictures of Chesterman House
Want to take a closer look at our accommodation? Explore our gallery to see what we have to offer up close.
- Shared kitchen includes a cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Bike storage
- Access to on-site launderette
- Courtyard garden
- Communal social space
- Access to 24-hour staff
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Applying for this hall
Please read our important information before applying for this hall of residence.
If you have any questions that aren't answered on this page, you can also take a look at the Campus Living Villages website.
Chesterman House, 334 New Cross Road, London SE14 6AG
This hall is managed by Campus Living Villages. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.