It's possible to apply for this accommodation in Clearing.
Raymont Hall is located in Brockley, a 20-minute walk from campus. The nearest station is Brockley.
Who lives here?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, and we’ll try and house you with other undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Room types available
- En suite small (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- En suite standard (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- En suite medium (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- En suite large (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Studio double (Self contained single or double occupany studio flat, with private bathroom and kitchenette)
Pictures of Raymont Hall
Weekly rent (2019-20)
Rent in this hall ranges from £179.80-£214.62 a week. The studio is £308.61 a week. Please refer to our Accommodation fee grid 2019-20 for further information on rates and contract length.
- Shared kitchen with cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board. You'll have a private kitchen if you live in the studio
- Ensuite bathroom
- Bike storage
- On-site launderette
- Common room with TV and table tennis
- Study room
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to 24-hour on-site team
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Applying for this hall
Please read our frequently asked questions before applying for this hall of residence.
If you have any questions that aren't answered on this page, you can also take a look at the Campus Living Villages website.
This hall is managed by Campus Living Villages. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.
Raymont Hall, 63 Wickham Road, London SE4 1LX