Raymont Hall is based in Brockley, a 20-minute walk from campus. The nearest station is Brockley.
Who lives here?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with people of a similar age.
Room types available
- Single occupancy bedrooms with a private bathroom and shared kitchen. These are either in a house layout or arranged along a corridor
- Studio with private bathroom and kitchenette
Pictures of Raymont Hall
Weekly rent (2018-19)
Rent in this hall ranges from £173.72-£207.37 a week. The studio is £298.18 a week.
- Shared kitchen with cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board. You'll have a private kitchen if you live in the studio
- Ensuite bathroom
- Bike storage
- On-site launderette
- Common room with TV and table tennis
- Study room
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to 24-hour on-site team
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Applying for this hall
Please read our frequently asked questions before applying for this hall of residence.
If you have any questions that aren't answered on this page, you can also take a look at the Campus Living Villages website.
This hall is part of the Goldsmiths Student Village and is managed by Campus Living Villages. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the ANUK/Unipol National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.
Raymont Hall, 63 Wickham Road, London SE4 1LX