Interested in working for yourself? We can give you advice to get started and point you towards a range of opportunities and resources.
Primary page content
We can help with:
- Refine and researching your ideas
- Take the first steps to turn your ideas into reality
- Apply for funding
- Apply for training programmes in freelancing, starting a business or social enterprise
- Market your product or service
- Advice on business plans and competition applications
- Enterprise appointments - 25min meetings to answer your questions
- Our Student Enterprise Programme which involves a range of workshops and events throughout the year
- Work placements and paid internships with start-ups
- Access to internal and external funding opportunities
If you are interested in starting a social enterprise you can register for the Ingenuity programme.
Sign up to Goldsmiths NX Hub to access local opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses.
Santander Universities offers free business training programmes for students and recent graduates who are just about to start a business and for those who are already trading.
Goldsmiths students can register for free with UnderPinned, a platform for entrepreneurs and freelancers containing training videos, templates and other resources. Contact us at email@example.com for the sign up link.
If you could do with more confidence in speaking you can apply for a free place on the We Speak training programme.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to the student enterprise mailing list.