15 months full-time, 27 months part-time
This innovative approach to Design Management enables you to develop the management, enterprise and academic skills and attributes that ensure you will be able to know how to commercialise your practices and make social impact.
- In this module, you'll engage in a number of the key debates and concerns that influence contemporary Design Management.
- You'll explore strategies for working with designers to manage both the people and the products and services.
- You'll develop an understanding of sustainability which is vital in today's design industry.
- The MA will be taught in partnership with a number of departments within Goldsmiths and with key individuals and organisations in the creative and cultural industries sector.
- Our collective approach is to integrate entrepreneurship within the development of creative practices and to take a ‘creative’ approach to the development of new businesses and the infrastructure that supports them.
Contact the department
If you have specific questions about the degree, contact the Admissions Tutor.