Information about tuition fees and funding for postgraduate study.
How much will it cost?
- Download the Postgraduate fees 2018-19
Students from the European Union
Fees for students from European Union countries are being fixed at the same rate as fees for UK students for programmes beginning up through the 2018-2019 academic year.
Additionally, the government has confirmed that EU students will continue to remain eligible for postgraduate financial support in academic year 2018-2019.
The decision means EU students applying for a master’s course at an English university or further education institution in the 2018-2019 academic year will continue to have access to student loans and grants for the duration of their course, even if the course concludes after the UK’s exit from the EU.
Find out more about this on the UK government's website.
What funding and financial support is available?
Funding for all students
- Goldsmiths postgraduate scholarships and bursaries - We regularly offer scholarships and bursaries for home/EU postgraduate applicants, PGCE applicants, and international applicants - including alumni fee waivers
- Departmental awards - Some academic departments at Goldsmiths offer programme-specific and/or subject specific funding in the form of scholarships, studentships and fee waivers
- PhD studentships - Multi-million pound funding for PhDs in the arts and humanities, computing, creative industries and the social sciences, including AHRC funding and ESRC Doctoral Training Studentships
- External sources of funding - There are hundreds of external charities, trusts and foundations that offer grants to students, so it's worth researching these opportunities
NEW Postgraduate Loan Scheme - The government has announced a new system of postgraduate loans for Masters courses.
We offer specific financial support for international students. You can find out more information on our international scholarships pages.