PhD studentships at Goldsmiths, University of London


If you're thinking about applying for a research degree at Goldsmiths, you may be eligible for funding through studentships or scholarships.

PhD Studentships

Studentships generally cover tuition fees, an annual maintenance grant (sometimes called a 'stipend'), and research training. You may be eligible for the following studentship funding:

Our success in securing this significant Research Council funding across key disciplines underpins our position as a world leader in innovative and rigorous postgraduate research. We welcome applications from excellent candidates to join our thriving research community.

PhD Scholarships 

Commonwealth PhD Scholarships

Applications are now open for 2018 Commonwealth PhD Scholarships for citizens of high-income Commonwealth countries.

Funded by the UK Department for Education (DfE), these scholarships support excellence in UK higher education and sustain the principles of the Commonwealth. Candidates will be selected based on their potential to lead in the pursuit of global excellence in research and knowledge, as well as academic merit and the quality of their plan of study.

The deadline for applications is Tuesday, 22 May 2018. For full details, including eligibility criteria and how to apply, please visit the Commonwealth PhD Scholarships website.

Related content