Goldsmiths Student Hardship Fund (incorporating the Childcare Fund) is open from Friday 9 November 2018 until 5pm on Friday 31 May 2019. The Application and Guidance Notes, including information on how to apply, are now available online.
Goldsmiths is committed to providing students with a range of support services. This includes ensuring that a limited Student Hardship Fund is available to assist disadvantaged students, experiencing significant financial hardship, to continue with their studies.
The main aim of the Student Hardship Fund is to remove unexpected, short-term financial barriers and to assist with core living costs to help students to continue with their studies. Applications are assessed on individual need. An application to the Student Hardship Fund is no guarantee that an award will be made.
The Student Hardship Fund is for help with living costs, and cannot assist with the payment of tuition fees.
How to Apply
This is an online application submission only. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
This application form cannot be completed on a mobile device. You will need to download it on a desktop.
- Click to download the Application and guidance.
- Save the document to your personal folder.
- Populate the relevant sections of the Application with your response.
- When this is complete, check that you have answered all sections relevant to you.
- When you are sure that your Application is fully complete, please email this with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 5pm on Friday 31 May 2019.
Any award disbursement will be subject to the registration and completion of a Blackbullion module. To register, please follow the steps on the Blackbullion webpage.