IB: 33 points with Three HL subjects at 655
3 years full-time
The BSc (Hons) Business Management will give you an interdisciplinary, practical and theoretical understanding of how different business types operate.
Why study BSc Business Management at Goldsmiths
- You’ll be exposed to a range of business fields such as marketing, finance, economics, information systems and computing, which will aid your academic learning and prepare you to enter the job market successfully.
- Broad and in-depth insights into the realities you’ll face within organisations will provide you with an interdisciplinary understanding of business.
- Your learning will be informed by current marketplace developments, helping to prepare you to tackle the challenges faced by today’s global businesses.
- You will develop transferable skills to equip you for your future after university. This will include: becoming a co-creator of knowledge, learning to think critically; developing project management skills through group project work and gaining qualitative and quantitative research skills across your modules and dissertation.
- Your studies will prepare you for working in a range of businesses or how to become the leader of your own business.
- From workshops on career paths and employability to the opportunity to meet industry speakers, you’ll be able to expand your network and build your own industry contacts.
Contact the department
If you have specific questions about the degree, contact Ivan Zupic.