Bursary for MA Art Psychotherapy, MA Dance Movement Psychotherapy and MA Counselling students
Primary page content
ValueApplications are sought for two bursaries of £500 each which are available to students taking a professional therapy course in within Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies at Goldsmiths. The bursaries are intended to support individuals who are experiencing unavoidable financial hardship, with priority being given to hardship related to disability, as well as the strength of the individual’s performance and attendance on the course.
- Be a student studying: MA Art Psychotherapy, MA Counselling or MA Dance Movement Psychotherapy at Goldsmiths.
- Be a continuing student (2nd and 3rd Year Students)
- Have a recognised disability that has affected your educational life
- Have disclosed your disability on your application
Priority will be given to students demonstrating some or all of the following:
- Levels of unavoidable financial hardship experienced by the individual
- Priority given to hardship related to disability
- Strength of the individual's attendance and performance on the programme
Friday 22 October 2021
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this Bursary, then you need to fill in the Application form for Ebb and Flow Bursary 2021 and send via email to Jennifer Mayo-Deman (email@example.com), by 4pm on Friday 22 October 2021.
- Ensure your application is typed if possible
- You must include your college email address on the form as this is how we will contact you
A panel comprising academic staff within STaCS will be convened to consider all the applications in order to make a selection. The panel’s decision will be final and there is no appeal against the decision.