Primary page content
ValueThese scholarships are for students entitled to pay home fees. The scholarships are worth £3,225 per year for three years of study.
Year of entry2022
- Has a household income of £25,000 or less, as assessed by Student Finance England.
- Entitled to pay home fees.
- The student identifies as Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic.
- Has been offered a place on either the Fine Art or Fine Art & History of Art Undergraduate programmes.
Applicants should send their applications to Helen Kar Shuen by 31 August 2022.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship please complete the application form: Michael Archer Scholarships 2022 Application Form (PDF)
As part of your application, you need to write a 300 word statement that may include:
- How the scholarship would help you to develop your work and complete your degree.
- You should indicate your financial need, which can be evidenced through your application to the Student Loans Company.
- We encourage applicants from communities traditionally underrepresented in higher education, non-selective state schools and being care-experienced.
- We encourage students who have completed the Goldsmiths Summer School.
- Please send your application to Helen Kar Shuen (h.shuen@(gold.ac.uk) by 31 August 2022.
- A shortlist will be established by the Scholarships Committee.
- Panel members understand that applicants will have a broad range of differing skills, attributes and experiences. They will prioritise evaluating the content of the application not the writing standard.